Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Poster Feedback.

Here's some of the feedback I recieved regarding my newly created poster, those that I have asked are from my media class with this being the intent that I believe they will have a deeper insight into the works of Media than non Media Studies students;



Amy: I really like the colour scheme. The black and white set against a singular colour really bring out the emotions that are trying to be conveyed in this media project. Some little mistakes have been made such as some of the letters are cut short, though this seems easily eradicated.



Sarah: The font really appeals to me - though i've said this before - and I think it compliments the indie theme of the music video and song well. The love heart appeals to the female audience and makes the poster more appealing on the whole.




Ashleigh: I like how the original album title has been kept in order to create realism, and in that sense, it makes it quite professional. The black and white background works well with the red love heart but I think that might drown the character and his colouring a little.




Jack: There is something quirky I really like about this poster, though I can't point my finger to it. The font really appeals to me and makes it look slightly masculine, whilst the love heart adds a touch of romanticism.




Carla: Though the photo is professional looking and well shot, I cannot help but feel the person to whom is face up close drowns everything else out. However, the poster is certainly unique and compliments the Indie theme quite well. It does The Wombats and their music justice.




Lance: The photo is well shot and it looks extremely professional to have colour amongst black and white - a clever and unique colour scheme. Overall, this poster seems likeable and professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment