Thursday, February 10, 2011

CD Back Cover Feedback.

I have decided to post some feedback about the back of my CD cover from a range of students (Both Media Studies students and non for a wider range). Here is their feedback;
Media Students:
Chris: I think the technicalities at the bottom of the CD page are effective in making it look professional. The colour scheme compliments the photo as it is all black and white.
Lance: I like this back cover as it appeals to both men and women with the colour scheme and the red love heart. Additionally, the red love heart makes it stand out and seem more interesting.
Ashleigh: I like the simplicity of this back cover as I personally feel back covers don't need too much else they crowd out the track list. It seems to contemplate the entire of the digi pack.
Amy: I enjoy this back cover as it gives out lots of information that is vital for a CD cover. The colour scheme has been well executed and fits the "Indie" genre well.
Non Media Students:
Jodie: The love hearts are really appealing and well structured on the back of the CD cover. To improve, I would say make the primary background colour slightly darker or lighter as grey seems too dull.
Sally: The love hearts give the digi-Pack a sense of fun romance and this appeals to me on a personal level. The simplicity of it makes it effective but I fear it could be too boring.
Leanne: I think this looks very professional looking and it looks like a lot of hard work has gone into this. To improve, I would say to make the information at the bottom of the CD cover smaller so it doesn't drown out anything else.
Cate: The lack of colour mixed with red is highly appealing and works very well. I like the font and how it has been used throughout the entire Digi-pack. This Digi-pack seems to appeal to both boys and girls of a mixed range of ages.

No comments:

Post a Comment