Thursday, February 10, 2011

CD Front Cover Feedback.

This is some of the feedback I have been given regarding my newly created CD Front Cover. Unlike my poster, I have chosen a variety of people to comment on my CD Front cover, as my feelings have changed regarding people's insight into the workings of Media. I will split my feedback into non-Media Students and Media Students to show an overall, general view.




Media Students:


Rebecca: I really enjoy this CD cover and it links well with the poster. It seems much improved from the draft and I like the colour scheme, it makes an impact and stands out from average CD covers.


Jack: Like the poster, I enjoy the font and the way in which the words have been structured onto the CD cover. I feel this gives a random and unique feel to it.


Amy: Though this cover is very well created, it has silly mistakes within it. For example, the "A Guide To Love" seems to overshadow the love heart and looks unprofessional and disconnected from the rest of the poster. However, it's individual and well thought out.


Rachel: I enjoy the photographic element to this poster, feeling it creates a bigger feel of realism and it really compliments the "Indie" feel to this poster. This poster is different and seems a little fun!
Non Media Studies Students:
Megan: As a fan on Indie music, I enjoy this poster as I feel it pertains well to the "Indie" theme. The photograph is really professional looking yet I can't understand the relevance of the main character being on the London Underground.
Charlotte: The black and white background against the colour of the character and love heart creates an effective impact. I like the "grimy" feel to the font which is softened by the love heart, making it neutral yet effective.
Ben: Indie music is a favourite of mine and I really enjoy how this CD front cover compliments it. The black and white drowns out the background and allows the main character to leave a lasting impression on the audience of this CD Front cover. It seems to work well with the target audience of Indie music.
Lisa: I'm not a fan of Indie music, but I think this CD Front cover works well with the Indie genre. The love heart appeals to me as a female and I can definitely see the romantic aspect of the CD and in turn, probably the music.

No comments:

Post a Comment