Monday, December 13, 2010

Video Diary.

I've recorded a video diary to get face to face with my audience and to explain to them personally why I have not been posting many posts recently, and what i'm up to at the moment. My video diary was made my IMovie Maker on an Apple Mac computer, to which I then uploaded onto www.vimeo.com . My video diary is only short and split into two sections - one being the introduction and the other my conclusion. Whilst its not very good - and I can assure you I got plenty of practise - I hope you can appreciate both the effort thats been put in, and the difficulty of having to improvise speech into a camera in a room full of people!

media video diary a2 from Alex Machin on Vimeo.



media video diary a2+ from Alex Machin on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment