Monday, January 24, 2011

Album Track List.

To promote realism, I have decided to post the track list that will accompany my digi-pick in terms of my album cover. This track list is the real track list from The Wombats' album; "The Wombats proudly present:A Guide To Love, Loss and Desperation" (their first album). I retrieved the album listing from my own CD at home, but the track listing can be found anywhere easily on websites such as Wikipedia. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Wombats_Proudly_Present:_A_Guide_to_Love,_Loss_%26_Desperation#Track_listing

Track listing:
1.
"Tales of Girls, Boys & Marsupials"

1:10
2.
"
Kill the Director"
2:42
3.
"Moving To New York
"
3:31
4.
"Lost in the Post"
3:06
5.
"Party in a Forest (Where's Laura?)"
3:27
6.
"School Uniforms"
3:14
7.
"Here Comes the Anxiety"
2:31
8.
"Lets Dance To Joy Dvision
"
3:11
9.
"
Backfire At The Disco"
3:13
10.
"Little Miss Pipedream"
4:12
11.
"Dr. Suzanne Mattox PhD"
3:33
12.
"Patricia the Stripper"
4:01
13.
"My First Wedding" (hidden track - Tales of Girls, Boys and Marsupials piano instrumentation version)

6:38

As you can see, my chosen song; "Kill The Director" is second in the album, and from my knowledge of music albums, generally means it is one of the more popular ones. Using this, I know I will have to maintain a high level of standards.

No comments:

Post a Comment